Thursday, July 10, 2014

The big deal about Fidelity !

Was just wondering what fidelity is? And why is it such a big deal?
Is it equivalent to monogamy?  " until death do us part..."

Is it ...I want you to be mine forever... or  I'll be your's forever....
Is it in possession or in being possesed?

Being loyal...being faithful...being married all your life to the one you never really loved while you still miss that someone else in your silent moments..

In a relationship...is it an assurance or a requirement?
And the lack of it...can it ever be forgiven or just forgotten?

1 comment:

  1. A lot of questions, and none with absolute answers. As a married woman, I can say with assurance that Fidelity is important. But if I were to step into another's shoes, one who was, say, married against her wishes/coerced to continue a loveless relationship, then, I think I would almost be supporting it.
    Thought provoking!

    ReplyDelete